COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please take note that all photos on this blogsite are property of PaulsPhotos.
These images are protected by copyright law and may not be used without written permission from the owner Paul Pearce

Sweet Kisses

16 January 2009

New Year, New Mountains To Climb

A New Year, New Challenges
First things first, I hope every one will have a blessed new year
And may the world problems not effect us too much.
I would like to say that I had a blast doing Tilana and Wesley’s wedding in Dec 2008.
I took them to a very romantic setting with a dam over flowing from the wonderful rain God has blessed us with. Everyone wants to know where this farm is but I am not giving up my secrets.
I hope you enjoy the examples as the rest will be available on my website www.paulsphotos.co.za
I would also like to bring to everyones attention that I have uploaded my first slide show to YouTube and if you would like to see it follow this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWpuOE_5Ui8.
All the best and may God’s blessings shower us all.







2 comments:

Promdi Pinoy said...

awesome photos!

Paul Pearce said...

Thanks Promdi
You have just broken the ice for me in being the first person to comment on my wedding photos.
I have worked hard to get this far and there is only one way from here and that is up.
Please feel free to look at the slide show i uploaded to YouTube.
It covers my first four weddings i have completed.
Regards
Paul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWpuOE_5Ui8