COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please take note that all photos on this blogsite are property of PaulsPhotos.
These images are protected by copyright law and may not be used without written permission from the owner Paul Pearce

Sweet Kisses

23 December 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone

Hope everyone can truly say they did there best this year and you have prospered from your hard work and little endeavours to try and make it to the top.I would like to thank everyone that visits my site on a regular basis to see what I have been up to.May God make your dreams come true but remember you have to still do the work and He will do the coaching, may it be a set back or a victory. There are lessons in everything we do and experience.I would like to first of all give praise to my Father in Heaven who has blessed me with my photographic talent that I may capture his children making the ultimate loving promise in His presence to love and care for each other until their dying day. I want to thank God for my incredible passion I have for photography. With out my God given talent that I have discovered while working in IT, I would have just been a slave to this world.
I would also like to take this opportunity and thank my wife Jo-Marie for standing by me in all my projects and photo shoots that I have had to attend to. I will make it up to you one day my love.
Last but not least I want to ask God to Bless everyone in this his Sons birthday.People tend to loose the plot as to what is Christmas. It is the day we were sent the greatest man that ever walk this earth to save us. I am glad and proud to say I know Christ and through him I am becoming the man he wants me to be.
Merry Christmas everyone and I will see you all in the new year !
PS! I will not post my latest wedding as the couple are still on honeymoon and I feel it is unjust to post there pics and they have not seen them yet. I will be updating my main website in the new year.

God Bless
The Pearce Family

No comments: