COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please take note that all photos on this blogsite are property of PaulsPhotos.
These images are protected by copyright law and may not be used without written permission from the owner Paul Pearce

Sweet Kisses

10 March 2009

Shades of Green, Benoni


Sorry i have not been too active on my blog posting but a full time job does have it's down side, too much work and not enough time. Anyway I am blessed to have this space in time to update everyone as to what is happening in my world. I have joined our Photographers group, Much like FaceBook only better and it does not fall over as much.I started two groups on the site and it is going well, you are all welcome to join it and it is free and we chat to Photogs about what we love, being behind the lens. the link is http://www.pixmag.ning.com/ .
Anyway I will be doing my first wedding for this year at Shades of Green in Benoni. It is a organic farm with a stunning tea garden. There contact details are on my website http://www.paulsphotos.co.za/ if you would like to visit it for a breakfast one morning. They couple i will be shooting for is Simone, spelt Si-Mon, silent e. and Ian, a old school pal. This one is going to be a great one for me as it will include the Scottish Bag Pipes; I am getting goose bumps already. Anyway be good or be good at it.
God Bless
Paul

No comments: