COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please take note that all photos on this blogsite are property of PaulsPhotos.
These images are protected by copyright law and may not be used without written permission from the owner Paul Pearce

Sweet Kisses

06 October 2008

My Greatest Works To Date

Good Day Everyone,
Hope that life has not become too much of drag in these tough times.I must just share a few of what I classify as my greatest work to date,(No stepping on previous clients toes intended ). I can see God the Father has blessed me with a talent and I can now see the fruits of his work through me as I always makea point in Praying before I do any Photos for clients.The long awaited second shooter opportunity with Andrea Carlyle Came to pass on Sat 27 September.
I was tasked to take the photos of the Groom( Alasdair ) and the crew. I met up with them and it was great fun as I felt like one of the guys, even helped one of the crew with his tie as it was a loosing contest after the 4th attempt.I had up until the moment that bride (Gemma), never met Andrea, until I see this lady run out the St Johns Reception area with more cameras around her neck than the burdens of the Financial Brokers on the stock markets. We both just did what we do best, take the best possible shots.Anyway all went very well and I took photos with a pro leading me and in a location that was to die for. The bridal couple were just pure magic to work with, granted they could not stop kissing and looking dreamy eyed at each other. I think they needed lipice after our 45min shoot.
I hope you will be tempted to go and see more of the wedding pics on my website as the blog is only my window to my gallery on the site. www.paulsphotos.co.za











No comments: