COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please take note that all photos on this blogsite are property of PaulsPhotos.
These images are protected by copyright law and may not be used without written permission from the owner Paul Pearce

Sweet Kisses

11 November 2008

Weekend Getaway @ Dullstroom

Well the time has come to take that weekend getaway i really needed.
My wife and I went to Elandskloof in Dullstroom.
We seemed to have selected a getaway to this trout resort when the weather desided to
play havoc on us. We were stuck indoors due to the mist, rain and cold.
I did take a few shots and hope you enjoy them.
I am getting ready for the next two shoots for this year, Our company year end function and the wedding for my new clients Tilana and Wesley on the 13th Dec.
Feel free to return to see these great shots that will take place.















No comments: