COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please take note that all photos on this blogsite are property of PaulsPhotos.
These images are protected by copyright law and may not be used without written permission from the owner Paul Pearce

Sweet Kisses

22 September 2008

Arista & Tercius Wedding 30-09-2008

Hi there everyone
I apologize for sounding so quite these last few weeks.Busy, busy, busy is all I can say. I am very glad to show case my latestwedding I did 3 weeks ago for family friends.Tercius and Arista tied the knot at Summer Place in Boksburg on Saturday 30th Aug.It was a beautiful morning wedding that was slightly delayed as the Pastor was stuck behind a motor car accident in the town centre. I told the wedding car driver to disappear for the 15 min it took for the Pastor to arrive. He cam racing past the main gate around the corner with his car horn chanting his delayed arrival to the chapel. The wedding was over by three in the afternoon and as always, it is over before it even began. This coming weekend I will the second shooter for the infamous Andrea Carlye at St Johns College in Johannesburg.I will only post two or two photos of the wedding I did for Arista & Tercius at Summer Place.If you would like to see more please visit my website http://www.paulsphotos.co.za/

No comments: