COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please take note that all photos on this blogsite are property of PaulsPhotos.
These images are protected by copyright law and may not be used without written permission from the owner Paul Pearce

Sweet Kisses

28 August 2008

I need your vote please

How is it going with all you beautiful people?
I would not always do what i am about to ask you but i will ask very nicely any how.
I entered a competition to win a Nissan 1400 pickup and i submitted my true life story
about my experience with my first car, my 1400.
I need your votes if i am to stand a chance in winning one of 150 up for grabs.
Here is the link to my story
http://www.thelast1400.co.za/tl1400_stories.asp?storyID=435
For yor reward i will post the Garden wedding i will be doing this coming Saturday.
Thank you very much.PS tell your friends about my blog link.
Regards
Paul

No comments: