COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please take note that all photos on this blogsite are property of PaulsPhotos.
These images are protected by copyright law and may not be used without written permission from the owner Paul Pearce

Sweet Kisses

13 July 2008

Finally, I Will Work With The Master

I say finally as i have been wanting to second shoot with
someone I regard as a Pro in her own right,Andrea Carlyle.
You can see her work from the link on my page.
I will be second shooting with Andrea at St Johns College, Houghton.
This will be taking place on the 27th of September.
I completely admire Andrea's style and energy in her photos.
Everything thing she captures and the way she captures the romance and love in the detail she sees is only one word,WOW!
Please follow the link on my page and you can see what i will be aspiring to become,
A Romance chaser, with the eye for fine detail to leave you nothing more than the feeling of WOW.
I will post my pics i take with Andrea.
Best Regards

No comments: