COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please take note that all photos on this blogsite are property of PaulsPhotos.
These images are protected by copyright law and may not be used without written permission from the owner Paul Pearce

Sweet Kisses

28 July 2008

I AM LIVE AT LAST

At last i have made my website live after a period of learning to design my own website and learn how to create it all in my lunch hour and while lovie lay asleep in bed.
I now am proud to say it the brain child i worked on all by my self and hope this will become my platform for all the world to see.
I am proud to say i have three websites and a website to boast with.
I have a email account in my own name and dont have to rely on a third party provider all the time.
Please feel free to visit my site and leave any comments on my blog or even make them on my facebook group also called PaulsPhotos.
Anyway you beautiful people of this world, have a great day and hope to see you soon.
Regards
Paul

No comments: