COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please take note that all photos on this blogsite are property of PaulsPhotos.
These images are protected by copyright law and may not be used without written permission from the owner Paul Pearce

Sweet Kisses

13 July 2008

The Count Down Has Begun

Well Here I am on this cold Sunday afternoon doing my "Homework".
I say homework as this is what I do in my mind to prepare for my next Wedding Shoot
taking place in six weeks from now at Summer Place in Boksburg.
This will be a morning wedding and i am sure it will not be the last wedding i do
at this beautiful location as the lawns i think are cut with nail clippers, yes it is that
well "groomed" if you would like to call it that.
I went to Summer Place with the groom to be and took Pre photos to help me get my creative juices flowing and to see what i can pull out of the bag as i like to be prepared as when it comes to the wedding day, the time that needs to be made up will always be made up by clipping the photographers time for the photos.
I will include a few photos at a later stage, cant show you everything now.
I have to have coming back to visit my site.
The final wedding date will be 30th Aug.

No comments: