COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please take note that all photos on this blogsite are property of PaulsPhotos.
These images are protected by copyright law and may not be used without written permission from the owner Paul Pearce

Sweet Kisses

11 June 2008

Namibia, Here I Come.... OK I'm Back !!!!

This week I will be off to Windhoek, Namibia. I have to go there for four days for the company. I hate going away on my own as i will not be able to share the experience with my beautiful wife Jo-Marie. I will have to just bring back some great pics for everyone. Should get some nice sunset photos and maybe some animals if I am lucky. If i was there only to photos i would not even consider going away without my wife. Anyway i have to go and fix a few computer problems that we have at our depot. Will keep you posted, Happy Snapping, Paul
+++++++++++++
Well welcome back you beautiful people of this world !!
I am glad to be back home after 4 days in Namibia fixing our company computers.
I did get it right to make use of the golden hour for a few photos and some creative shots.
When i drove into Windhoek from the airport i passed this old steel railway bridge about 10Km outside of the town and i felt i just had to try somthing at this location.
I drove back to the bridge a two days later after work and parked off the road and walked up the hill with a service road and while walking along the tracks to the old bridge, built in 1922.
I found an old dried out baboon skull and picked it up as my new mascot.
I just had to fit in my mascot and i hope you will like what i did with the old chap.
Overall it was fun and i just wished i could have shared this wonderful country with my wife.
Next time babes.












No comments: