COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please take note that all photos on this blogsite are property of PaulsPhotos.
These images are protected by copyright law and may not be used without written permission from the owner Paul Pearce

Sweet Kisses

10 May 2008

5 Minute Photo Shoot

5 Minute Photo Shoot
About to leave for home after a week at the salt mine,
Beverly walks into my office and asks me nicely if i would not mind taking a few photos of her daughter as it is her Prom/Matric Farewell dance and she does not have a camera.
Well seen she asked me so nicely and it is on my way home i agreed.
Luckly for Beverly i had my small backup camera in my car boot and batteries fully charged.
You are after all not a photographer if you never have a camera close at hand ready for any action.
Here are a some odf the photos of the 5 min shoot.







And here is the proud Beverly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paul
Thank you for coming by and taking photos of me on Friday night for my dance.
You made my night special and because of you, i will always have incredible photos to treasure forever.

Sinade Peterson