COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please take note that all photos on this blogsite are property of PaulsPhotos.
These images are protected by copyright law and may not be used without written permission from the owner Paul Pearce

Sweet Kisses

27 May 2008

21st Birthday Party


Good Day everyone
I was busy this past weekend and i got the
oppotunity to photograph the 21st birthday
party of Elandrec Narrainsamy.
I was thrilled to work with her as i could see
she was very comfortable infront of the lens and it made
my work just that much easier.
I hope you will find her inner light shine through the photos.
It was a great party to attend and learn about new cultures.
Thanks to the Narrainsamy family for the chance to capture one
great event in the life of a family member moving into Adult hood.
I have uploaded a few more pics into the Recent Shoot Album.











No comments: