COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please take note that all photos on this blogsite are property of PaulsPhotos.
These images are protected by copyright law and may not be used without written permission from the owner Paul Pearce

Sweet Kisses

01 April 2008

My First Wedding Shoot 16/02/2008

Here are some of the shots i did for Hugo and Cindy Minnaar.


They were a great sport and were willing to give me a lucky break in the wedding photography field and hire me as there photographer for the day and yes it is true, this is my First wedding...

Yes there is more, we need shoes to walk down the path to happiness...

How about a ring to seal the promise....



Now we need a romantic kiss at a fountain of love....

What a stunning couple don't you think...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To Everyone who reads this:

I highly recommend Paul to do your photo's what ever the occasion. All my family and friends could not believe that this was his first wedding he has done.I'm extremely happy with my photo's and don't forget about the price. He really has outdone himself.

Thank you Paul for taking our photo's of our special day. You have a true talent and will come very far with this.

I have already given your number to a couple of friends and family.

Good luck and with your talent and good eye you can only go forward from here on.

Thanks a Mil !!!!!!

Cindy